Friday, May 12, 2006

A small step


In every cappuccino we can find a nice smile of each other.

If he said "I want to go to the moon." I would like to agree with him and fantasize about it together.
In the stream of time, there is a gap that we are concentrate and that not. In my idea, it is very difficult to live together with only joy. At the same time, I think it's very special to stay together with sharing everything. I know that I have some moments that I hate myself. Same for him.
I really hope that we gonna forgive each other about a lot of tiny things, like the time gap and I hope that we will share our big hearts every time. His sweet sweet big heart, I never want to lose it. We are not perfect, so, ,,,
Let's take time to take one step to another. Just like to enjoy our favorite cappuccino.

1 Comments:

Blogger R.becca said...

Compleet per ongeluk op jullie blog terecht gekomen en dan (omdat ik toch niets beters te doen heb) hem gelezen. Best wel leuk dat liefde zover gevonden kan worden.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home