Thursday, July 13, 2006

Comfortable

Her name was Tomoko. How nice !!!! Tomo'tje, Tomo, Tomo-chan, Tommeke, ...

After meeting ,there was only one word, comfortable to describe the first experience... It was like we have been knowing each other for ages. It was her word , her way of saying, her way of saying that she likes me ? I hope,...

My reaction was clear but still ... not clear and a bit .... anyway :

'I very much understand what you're trying to explain. And since we met, I was hoping to understand the feeling I have . And now you described it really beautifully and you used the right word, confortable. And that 's really true, it felt good being with you. It was like we already met before, like a friend that understands me .

But it's a bit strange now reading your email. I really would like to talk to you right now. I have a lot of thinks to say and I'm wondering what you have been doing ? Did you have a nice day ? I want to ask you all kind of questions... But you're asleep now. Sleep well and have nice dreams ;-)

I wish we can get to know each other better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home