Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pink flamingo's and white cats


I was really running home in the hope you have wrote me. Because when I read it I feel happy. I was telling a friend about you today , about how we met and connect.
I will try to explain you Pink flamingo's . It's not a real expression, but I used it as a metaphor. I was trying to describe you and express the feelings that I have. To put in a few words the qualities that I imagine you have. So I used pink flamingo's and white cats.
I was using it because you are like a flamingo living far away, but once you met, you are very attracted to it . Because they are so gracious, so special and beautifull ( tell me if you have seen them already). Because it's also a place in Ghent, my hometown, that I like to visit, spent some time with friends, a kind of second home (it's really difficult to explain a metaphor by writing , not be able to show emotions when you talk about it; i'm just writing what's coming in my mind, but I think i forgot to show you a lot of nuances...), contemplating about life , the things I like and don' t like, the meaning of everything, just thinking, ... It could be you , it could be me ..., I leave it open. White cats it's something that I have here, something close , something I love, my leo , something I know, that I want to show you, understand ,feel ..., probably me

I hope you know what I mean, but special ones only need a few words to give them that mysterious feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home