Thursday, July 13, 2006

one who's feeling , one who's thinking , one who's dreaming ... one who's hoping ...

I can hardly wait to hear you. After every email from you I'm just longing more and more to really talk with you...

You've already make quite an impression on me ...

I know the willow tree , and I like it because it has combined the freedom of growing but also a kind of sadness.

And you sensed it right, I need the emotions too. It makes you feeling alive, feeling joy , beauty , pain, .. But especially now, after meeting you, and just have no chance of showing any feelings directly ...
So it makes me thinking about feelings, emotions a lot. And it's nice to share my feelings with you , to show you my inner self , ...even when I'm a bit afraid because you're so far away and I don't know you yet...

My day was really nice. I had a day off because it was the Belgium national holiday. So i went out with my friends and it's also the Ghent festivities in my howe town. Something really special, the biggest street festival in Europe How come you are so tired ? Do you have a lot of work ? Do you sleep well ? i'm thinking about you !! I'm a bit worried ...Sleep well , my sweet tomoko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home