Saturday, July 15, 2006

mysterious blues

I can only think about your sweet words. I 've become very silent also. I've been reading what you wrote over and over , and an enormous joy and happiness comes over me. I was just wondering how it comes that I feel you so close to me.

And I'm - like you - also a bit afraid of missing you, liking you too much, seeing you and having to leave you again and missing you again and then hoping to see you again, over and over . Knowing that there is a sweet person that I want to be with. But I'm also realistic and glad that we will spent a lot of time together before me will eventually meet. So when it really works between us , I think we will have such a strong connection , that there will be nothing that can tear us apart. So my feelings are swinging between fear and joy and that's what's giving me a kind of mysterious blues.

But I know that I will be with you some day and that day will be there sooner then later . I just cannot wait to be with you. And, my sweet independent woman, know that you can always lean on my shoulder. I would love it that you're in my arms, that I can listen to you telling me about all your emotions, your feelings, your ideas, about who you are , tomoko ... I would listen to you without ending ... and support you and caress you ... so we can share something together , the most beautiful thing : being happy together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home