Saturday, July 15, 2006

you go to my mind


I 'm glad to hear about your day. I think it's fascinating. We don't have typhoons here, so. And I really love the way you express yourself and describe to me what you saw and how you felt. I can clearly see the beauty in it. I'm always thinking about how you spent your day. Then I'm wondering will she be drinking a coffee , talking to somebody, working , spending some nice time with a friend... dreaming away..., can she feel now that I'm thinking about her ... ?

I had a hard and difficult day. I was very tired and had a lot of work cause I had to finish some papers.I went to visit a nice appartement that I maybe will buy. It's next to a river in the city center. It's nice but a bit small, just good for one person, so i'm not sure what to do ... buy it our not. I'm a bit confused. So I didn't felt that comfortable today.

But luckely, I just have to close my eyes , and I start to dream away ... The distance fades away and you're here with me ... close to me , you're whispering something in my ear, I smile, and look you in the eyes . We're just staring at each other, no words , just feeling our hearts...

It's nice that you like my picture.I hope you enjoy it. To get to know me better I will sent you two more pics of me with my two best friends.I really want to tell you everything about me.. so you can understand who I am, what I feel, how I'm thinking, ... Fritz is the one I grow up with. We're already close friends since we we're little. With Djamel I went to university. And it's with him I talk a lot about you, about my feelings for you ... He gives me a lot of support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home