Saturday, July 15, 2006

Big day...

What a big day it was August 2, 2005. I bought an appartment and a ticket to Osaka...

I'm enjoying my evening now, writing to you with candle light and nice music. I'm listening to Vive la fĂȘte ( some French Belgium electro pop, really good).I needed it , it was indeed a hard day for me with all those things I had to arrange and decide. But everything went well. Regarding my appartment issue. There is only one more in the running. The one on the second floor. I made them an offer an give them a price that I want to pay. I know I have to wait. But it seems that they will agree with my price, I hope ( in attachment there are some pictures from the website ; it's just to give you an idea , because I will change the lot, but you can see the balcony). Thank you for your support in this hard moments.

How was your day my sweetheart ? Are you feeling better today ? When I read your words and know about the way your feeling now... I just want to be with you to give you a comfortable feeling. Just be close to you and give you my warmth ... And you know you can tell me everything... I'm here for you. I wish you start to feel a lot better soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home