Saturday, July 15, 2006

Crazy dream

So you will take the day off then, the Friday the 9th September and come pick me up ?

Here are the dates of my arrival and departures . I'm flying Austrian Airlines :

Departure Thursday 08 September 13:55 Vienna (VIE) and arriving Friday 09 September 08:10 Osaka, Kansai Intl (KIX)
And I'm leaving Japan
Departure Thursday 06 October 10:20 Osaka, Kansai Intl (KIX), arriving Thursday 06 October 15:35 Vienna (VIE)

I was just so nice to hear your voice just now. And I already had such a good feeling today , since I know I will be with you.

I found our conversation from this weekend very interesting. We talked a lot about all kinds of differents things , and it makes me understand you better. And I think it's good that we get to know each other really good . After we talked; I lay down on my bed and relived the things we said to each other. I try to imagine how you would act and react in daily life , and I was dreaming far away ...I was even thinking about you coming here and about the things I would like to show you, places to take you, things I want to buy you, people I want to meet you, I w ... It was a crazy dream, I know, but I hope I will come true one day ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home