Monday, July 17, 2006

Elle et moi...

Today I read a lot in the lonely planet. I even took a slow train so I had more time for reading. I read about the Japanese cuisine (I'm looking forward to taste), and all kind of other sometimes strange but interesting things... I even tried out some sentences , people were a bit strange looking at me on the train then hehe... Tomorrow I will read the part about the things I want to visit. I will tell you all about in the weekend. I can't wait to hear your sweet voice again...

You really drive my world upside down. You touched my heart. I go to bed with you and wake up with you. You're constantly on my mind ; Where would I be if we haven't met ? I can't even imagine a life without you on my side... It's like you have Tomoko and you have Kris and the can't be seperated anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home