Monday, July 24, 2006

On my way ...

So I left … and the cliché would be after a long long trip…
But no.. It was kind of a nice trip. I have been drinking wine and was talking the whole time with a japanese girl that was working in Czech Republic. She was really curious and was wondering about what I was planning to do in Japan.She talked a lot … too many questions. I was drinking wine… She too … and she felt asleep . Time to think for me. So it seems that apples (granny smith ) are not alowed in Japan. So I started eating ... and I was bringing them as a present...

Arriving ... Austrian airlines gave us the wrong form ... waiting in line again ... 1 hour ... she was waiting for me. Filling in a new form, eating all my apples, .. japanese customs be prepared ...

Then I was thinking, just before I saw a documentary, a guy arriving in Australia , talking to customs (ok he was kind of ugly and old..) . He was coming to his internet love , nobody was there ; she didn't even existed !!! Poor him...

For me it all estarted wellllll....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home