Tuesday, July 18, 2006

thinking about the feature, near and far away...


Today I've been reading a bit more and have a good idea which cities I want to visit (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Nagasaki, ... and Shikoku) or maybe I just want to stay all the time with you , seeing you and kissing you, loving you, holding you like a thousand years ....

I'm also thinking a lot about our meeting at the airport. It's becoming dangerously realistic. What will we say ? How will we react ? What will be our first words ? Will we kiss or not ? Will we just stare at each other as two aliens, speaking Dutch and Japanese making first contact ? I think I will just let it flow and as easy as we talk now , our meeting will be fantastic, an eruption, a burst of joy .... We will say the right words without thinking, like our love is, natural . I hope I can be that right man for you where you've been looking for with al those character parts in me. I hope I can make you feel happy all the time, tomoko. I wish we will have a wonderful time together.

Today it was really summer, nature was feeling like I do, a happy shining sun. I felt so comfortable with you next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home